Old September 28th, 2003, 06:26 AM
King

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

Yea...I love South & Central America. I've seen most of the continent
except Terra del Fuego.
I'm headed down to Peru next month.
I've got to get out though, and see some other parts of the world.
I've never been to the Asian countries. I was trying to narrow down China
(Beijing, Shanghai, HK), Mongolia, Vietnam, Bangkok,etc.
I'll also eventually get to India and Turkey.
I've seen some of Europe, and most of the Middle East but would like to get
in more there.

You can see from my original post why I ask the question about exchange
rates and value for the dollar. It's not that I will never travel to these
places...it's just that there's so many places to see....things to
do...........

"really man" wrote in message
Yea....I love DIFFERNT cultures, food, people, religions, etc. I just
cannot visit them all at one time.
I'd prefer to go some place, like a previous post said......that I can

stay
a 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

If you have any facility in Spanish, South America will be cheap.

Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, alll good bets. I'd
stay out of Colombia without a guide (preferably someone visiting home);

the other countries I've never been or have no
reliable info.

-C