Old September 28th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Gerry Scott-Moore

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

In article , really man
wrote:

Makes me wonder why everybody seems so happy Their input has been
usurped. They don't seem to know it. I wonder how they've been
kept so uninformed. Couldn't be propaganda, could it?

If you equate "commercial advertisements" with propaganda, perhaps,
But I'm not here to make your arguments for you, just to carelessly
puncture holes in them.

Too precise a strike for me to counter. No propaganda in the US. I'm
vanquished.

Your inability to follow the thread seems almost Slovenian if not
down-right Greek! The guy is trying to find a cheap place to hang
where he can have a good time. Reread Kafka and come bank and
genuflect at my shrine.

Right, I know. You don't seem to know that I know. You also don't
seem to know I'm not calling him the snob. I'm calling the snob who
originally condescended to him, the snob.

Yeah, but you didn't get the joke either, so I guess we both have blind
spots..

--
///---