Old September 28th, 2003, 03:43 PM
really man

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

Sure, but IF, but only IF he meant to tavel economical, then he should write "value
for my money"
But what he really meant was "in which country can I make use of my valuable
dollars"
or "in which country do people still like USD"

Only US people don't see the difference between money and dollars

I will grant you that "money" and "dollars" are not synonymous, but I would wager that the intent behind the statement
was not to promote American hegemony abroad, but to uncover a favorable exchange rate that would make for an economical
trip.

If you see something wrong with *that*, you're hopeless.

-C