Old October 19th, 2007, 08:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD

Default New Trend? or Old News? ~~Mandatory~~ self check-in

In message br wrote:

But what if you are just a lazy swine, and can't be arsed to do it on a
particular day?
When did we slip into a world where we cannot "push back" against the
MAN who wants us to be just like ants to their desired machinations?

Sure. What if you don't want to check in at all, or bother with
security? Should you be able to skip whatever portions of the check-in
process you want?

--
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than just a kind word.