Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:51 AM
RTCReferee

Default Travel Agency? What Makes One ? /Travel Agency Future

(CupCaked) wrote:

Susette and RTC Referee, I think Tom asked me about those two ships,
specifically, because he knows I'll be on the Seven Seas Navigator
come Tuesday and because he knows of my great affection for the
Rotterdam V (Rembrandt.)

Having chosen the Radisson ship, I have to admit to a new personal
mindset of moving on into the future and not dwelling in the past so

much anymore. The grand ocean liners I loved (and generally missed
out on as I was born too late) are gone . . . or going fast. Notice,
I've only been on the QE2 once this year? ;-)

Lucky you, cruising the Seven Seas Navigator next week! Please come back and
give us a full report. RSSC is on our radar, too.

But maybe 7SN is a better nickname? The other (SSN) just reminds me of social
security (not there yet!) and of identity theft threads. :-)