Old May 9th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Steven Goodman

Default [Admin] Rec.Travel.Resorts.All-Inclusive Guidelines

Hai Pham wrote:

David,

I think it is a good ideas. Again if I feel too much advertising I just
ignore or tell the person who did it go away. I believe it works well in
cruise group, travel agents post articles with their website at the end but
most of them know their limit. We are united and raise the voice when needed
to control and tell them when enough is enough.

Hai

rec.travel.cruises is an example of why rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
is moderated! It isn't horrible, but I quit reading it because of all
the clutter. A much higher percentage of the postings here actually
have something useful in them.

And no SPAM here!

Steven Goodman