Old December 24th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Joshish Joshish is offline
Banned

Default Montreal vacations - need some suggestions on the trip.

Hello everyone, we are a young group of students and are planning to visit Montreal for a change as part of our vacation plan. We have gathered the necessary information about the place and have a schedule for the trip. But, we would like to take any last minute advices if possible to make sure everything is covered. Please provide us with your suggestions on this.

Last edited by Joshish : April 7th, 2009 at 04:56 PM.