Old August 1st, 2004, 07:41 PM
Mark Brader

Default Toronto Pearson (YYZ) airport bus improvement

Harvey Pinder writes:
There is an error in your otherwise good posting.
The TTC Airport Rocket service is every 20 minutes, as can be confirmed...

That's what I said.

I've used it several times over the few years it has been in service,
and it has always been at this frequency, or close to it.
... It has always served all Terminals ...

Maybe always when Harvey used it. When first introduced (in competition
with the old Airport Express route to Islington station) it had limited
hours and I think it only ran every 45 minutes then. When the competing
route was withdrawn, the 192 was extended to full-time service, but was
still only every 45 minutes except for Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm,
or something like that, when it was every 22.5. And it did NOT serve
Terminal 1.

However, as we are no longer talking about present-day service, this is
probably off-topic for both newsgroups, and we should stop here.

BTW, the exact fare is $2.25 in Canadian currency.

That's also what I said.

I did transpose the running times of the GO bus to Yorkdale and York Mills,
as mentioned in a separate followup. Sorry about that.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Pleasant dreams!"