Old June 16th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Juliana L Holm

Default Washington DC and New York airports choice (USA)

Miguel Cruz wrote:

It's not "prejudice" (can someone be prejudiced against an airport?) - I
think I can make a pretty rational case that Dulles is the world's worst
airport. Things may be different for you, since you live in Alexandria, in
which case not all of the difficult-to-get-there issues apply (but the
awful-once-you-are-there ones remain). But the traveler in question wants to
go to/from DC.

When I went to Italy in early May I took the Metro to Rosslyn and the new Metro
bus (well not really new, bu t new to me) route to Dulles and it was fairly
easy to do. At least as easy as the much more expensive Washington Flyer.

I went from work, I guess coming from home (I live near the Dunn Loring Station)
I'd be tempeted to still take the Flyer from Falls Church.

--
Julie