Old January 29th, 2008, 04:39 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
weng

Default be smart!

hi everyone! some of us makin' a way how to find our someone near our
heart, but sometimes they cant because of some different reasons...
maybe they don't have enough prepaid load to send text message or
maybe they are online on internet but they don't have phone...

Here are some ideas to send messages on smart mobile phone users...
just simply send to .

Example:
.

This is applicable only in Philippines and smart users.

For more information, please visit at
www.mysmart.com.ph
By the way, here are the power tips for Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail users
at http://www.mysmart.com.ph/webmail/web/powertips.html

"Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our
memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I
start feeling sad coz I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to
have someone so special to miss."