Old July 5th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Hatunen

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:25:54 -0500, "Jeff Hacker"
wrote:

"John R. Levine" wrote in message
Archive-name: travel/air/online-info
Last-modified: 2005/07/03
No changes from last week.

Please look through this entire FAQ, particularly the PLEASE NOTE at the
end,
before e-mailing me a question or comment, since most of the questions I
get
are already answered in the FAQ.

* May 2005 update

The airline industry is still in lousy shape. (I'd like to change that
starting sentence, but I won't be able to any time soon.)

Planes are fairly full, schedules about back to the level of 2001.
National,
Midway and Vanguard Airlines are out of business, United, US Airways, ATA,
Hawaiian. and now Aloha are flying in bankruptcy and are squabbling with
their
unions.

Hawaiian exited Bankruptcy protection about 3 weeks ago now.

You posted 2317 lines of text so you could provide a one line
answer to something in the first dozen or so (and only the last
few of those were relevant).

Now you may say, so what? In these days of copious bandwidth who
cares? But fool that I am, I actually scanned down at about half
of them thinking you might have posted another line somewhere
until I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

[rest of 2317 lines deleted]