Old March 14th, 2014, 06:00 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.travel.air,misc.consumers
Gordon Burditt[_13_]

Default MH370 - have they checked all passengers for flying experience, military service?

The American media has spun this into a story of a terrorist attack by
focusing on the stolen passports. What percentage of Malaysia-China
flight don't have passengers using false passports? Probably 50%, its
not a big deal. Its how SE asians get around since if you use a
Phillipino passport (for example) then you can't get a visa in any country.

I thought they quit mentioning stolen passports a couple of days
ago (Dec 11), since they announced that they had tracked the people
using them to be people seeking asylum, not terrorists.

Just take a chill pill, Yankees. Believe or not, I feel safer knowing
that every American citizen does not have NSA-style access to my
personal information - whether or not I'm on a missing plane.

I am still suspicious of terrorists or what used to be called
"hijackers" (with the usual destination for USA hijacked planes
being Cuba, since there wasn't another legal way to get there.)
The current theories seem to involve the plane taking a rather
radical change from its planned course. What explains that?
Hijacking or terrorism does, not necessarily having anything to do
with stolen passports. What else? It's a bit early in the
investigation to rule out terrorism.