Old February 21st, 2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.outdoors.camping,alt.rec.camping

Default Week in March: trip near great camping & great city?

Hi. We are interested in spending a week in late March in the US or
Canada for a vacation. We'd like a spectacularly beautiful natural
environment where we could live in cabins or camp for a couple of
days.

We'd also like that natural environment to be reasonably close to a
city with great nightlife and restaurants, where we could spend
another few days.

Any ideas on what might be a fun and unforgettable way to spend a week
or so with these rough parameters? Thanks!