Old February 4th, 2011, 08:01 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Carmen1touristguide.za

Default Bookings now open for March 2011. 28 March - 1April 2011.

We are offering youngsters and their parents to come and join us in a
Safari to South Africa. Special rates for groups. $US 130.00 per day
per person if you are more than 16 in a group. Just arrange your own
airfare and insurance and we will do the rest. 7 Days of Activities
including Bushwalks, 4x4 Night Safaris. Barbeque under the Stars.
Transfers, meals and accommodation in the Kruger National Park. Send
me an email to confirm your booking.