Old July 31st, 2004, 10:31 PM
Brian K

Default holland america cruise holland america cruise line alaska cruiseholland america holland america cruise ship

On 07/30/2004 7:40 PM Islam Promote Peace while holding "tha lizard",
exclaimed:

Hadith - Bukhari 4.242, Narrated Ibn 'Umar The Prophet said, "If the
people knew what I know about traveling alone, then nobody would travel
alone at night."

"But they do, Blanche, they do." - The late great Miss Bette Davis.

Hadith - Muwatta 54.37 and Bukhari 2.194, Narrated AbuHuraira [Ahmad,
Muslim, Aboo Daawood, Ibn Maajah] Shaykh al-Albaanee declares it
authentic in Saheehul-Jaami' (no. 7651). Malik related to me from Said
ibn Abi Said al-Maqburi from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah
said, "It is not halal for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last
Day to travel the distance of a day and night without a man who is her
mahram."

"Catwoman don't need no damn mahram and I don't need no damn mahram..."
Shakira Towanda Lynn Bullock - A black muslim truck driver from Johnston
City, Tn

http://www.geocities.com/my_vacation02/Cruise5.htm

[sniped some junk]

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.