Old August 22nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
Brian K

On 08/21/2004 9:35 PM Howie found Nemo in a Sushi Bar and exclaimed:

The post above has sparked an entrepreneurial idea. Wouldn't it be
cool if one the the HAL ships that is registered in the Netherlands,
were to offer a marijuana lounge on board when on the open sea.

Howie

The average HAL cruiser would prefer a glass of wine or a martini or
even their oxygen mask to a doobie. So I don't think it would be very
profitable. On HAL ships there are AA and NA meetings almost every
morning; those are popular. 8-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.