Old February 7th, 2008, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Traveller[_4_]

Default "Lounge Pass" at Venice Marco Polo Airport?

"zorba" wrote in message

Yes. They said the lounge there (which I believe is run by Alitalia)
does not reciprocate with US Air and that my US Airways Club card
would not be honored.

While that may be true, I'm very surprised they haven't got an arrangement
for business class passengers - regardless of their club status - for lounge
access.

I joined Priority Pass, which allows me entry into the lounge there, as
well as many lounges all over the world.

Yup, had it for years - it's good