Old March 14th, 2004, 04:41 AM
JohnM

Default Travelling to Rio

In article , P E T E R
P A N writes
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ...carnival.reut/

Three policemen killed, ten wounded in ambush in Rio de Janeiro
Monday, February 16, 2004 Posted: 10:31 AM EST (1531 GMT)

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) -- Three policemen were killed and 10
wounded in Rio de Janeiro when gunmen ambushed the bus in which they
were traveling in a new outburst of violence days before the annual
Carnival, police said Monday.

Good. Now that we know where you come from (in previous threads in
rec.travel.latin-america you have been promoting an Argentinian travel
website) we know how to respond. You are a nasty troll, as I suspected,
when I pointed out the holes in your sob story.

Good thing about trolls is that they can't stay hidden for too long.

--
JohnM
Author of Brazil: Life, Blood, Soul