Old January 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM
mrraveltay

Default Carry-ons (Opinions?)

Jim Anderson wrote:

2. Well, I have to wait XX of minutes for my bag. I will admit there are
two airports I go into frequently that have very, very slow service. These
are PHL and BOS. It sucks sometimes. There have been a few
"non-scientific" tests done on this from my perspective. Both times a
business-dweeb that ran me over on the Jetway getting off the plane.
Happens we both rented cars from the the same company. Both times, I was in
line at the gate pulling out of the lot behind these two different people.
Circumstantial, sure. As to the whole excuse, I say bull...

Why do you suppose the business person got his car just before you, if
you had to stop at baggage claim? It sounds like he didn't use the gold
service, or maybe he stopped to shave in the terminal because he didn't
want to do it on the plane.