Old December 9th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default Internet Travel Booking Sites: Europe to USA

In article ,
(Simone) wrote:

Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are
geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of
sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).

opodo.com is the European "orbitz" but w/o the nifty features. There's
also travelocity.de and .co.uk Expedia has at least a U.K. site

Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow
booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Could try AA.com though you will have to go to one of their ticket
offices to buy it. Try it, I found an Vienna-Rome fare for some 20%
less than the same flights on Opodo.de