Old December 10th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Mark Hewitt

Default Internet Travel Booking Sites: Europe to USA

"Simone" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have travel website recommendations for flights that are
geared towards travel from Europe to the USA/Canada? I am thinking of
sites similar to Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheaptickets (etc.).
Unfortunately, most of the sites of which I am aware will only allow
booking for the USA/Canada to Europe (and back).

Expedia will allow booking from anywhere to anywhere as far as I'm aware.
I'm in the UK and I've booked flights from here to the USA. Plus internal
flights in the USA (not the same trip). And paid for all in pounds.