Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

Default Yellowstone

m. anne wrote:
Thanks to all for your input. According to your info we are going to find
something closer.
Got to find my campground directory and start looking. Thanks again all.

I'd suggest taking US 26 from Casper WY, and going in from the southern
entrance to Yellowstone through Grand Tetons.

Staying in one campground the whole time may not be the best option
because Yellowstone is so big. If you can't camp in the park, look at
some nights in Moran, WY, some in West Yellowstone MT, and some in
Gardiner MT.

There's a good article about Old Faithful up at
"http://nordicgroup.us/yellowstoneoldfaithful/"