Old March 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Quincy

Default I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper(or any Australian here)

On Mar 23, 1:29*pm, Superdave wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 04:55:47 -0700 (PDT), Josef Fritzl

wrote:
On Mar 23, 11:24*am, "|-|erc" wrote:
"Quincy" wrote ...

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

Brisbane. *The Valley for clubs, Queens St mall for shopping, Gold Coast
for beaches (warmer than the other cities). Dreamworld, Seaworld, Movieworld,
Wet n Wild in between gold coast and brisbane

Check outhttp://users.bigpond.net.au/kangaroo-house/Istayed there once..
Plenty of hot backpackers coming and going. *

Ok... but I don't want just to *see* hot backpackers. Are they open-
minded for some fun?

Most aussie girls will spread for a donner kabob and chips. In
Newcastle, chips will do. Mention Whisper and it's on the house.

One girl to another: "There, my bf is coming with some roses. So I
have to spread my legs a again later " The other girl: "You don't
have a vase?"

Have you stayed in the other cities I mentioned, too? I was initially
very interested in Perth.

I like Perth and Freemantle. It's my favorite place in Australia but
for Surfers Paradise. I hear that Adelaide is terrific but I've not
been there yet.