Old September 10th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Peter L

Default Tokyo with a Very Young Child

"calliaz" wrote in message
We're in the very early stages of planning a trip to Tokyo
next May for my husband to attend a conference. I would
like to go; and, I would prefer to take our son. The
problem is, he will only be 15 months old. I don't expect
people to bend over backwards because we have a child, but
how easy is it to travel within Tokyo with a very young
child? Would he be welcome at restaurants? How do we
handle hotels (most only show pricing for 2 people)? We
need to make some decisions about who is going to go on this
trip before I delve into serious trip planning.

At 15 months they are not going to charge you extra for hotel room or air
tickets. Your child will be welcome at restaurants, except maybe some
really high end ones.

Thanks for any advice you can give!
Jennifer in AZ