Old February 19th, 2010, 07:13 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
prince al Waleed bin Talal

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

well , you know wakalukong , he claimed to be a " Chinese
native " of ASEAN .

But in fact wakalukong is a Chinese spy in AsEAN .

Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?

why are you late ,

do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?

so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?

why ?

n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.

On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:

Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

(snip)

Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.

Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -