Old April 1st, 2004, 05:03 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Default Carnival Cruise Lines dramatically expands short cruise offerings in 2004.

Jim,

I did what I did. If you don't want to, don't.

Lighthouse isn't my TA but he is "grandfathered" in my system and I don't
need anyone else.

Just my opinion, Jim, YMMV, and thank you to whoever I stole that from.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Jim" wrote in message
Excuse me? Why is it SPAM when a Travel Agent other than Lighthouse does

it?
Exact same thing guys. I didn't see any request to go to their website
either for other press releases like the other one does.
Jim

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Jim,

When I saw the SPAM I just killfiled, which means I used the "block

sender"
option on Outlook Express.

I didn't repeat the troll's entire message as you just did.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Jim L" wrote in message
ink.net...