Old March 2nd, 2006, 02:41 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default Tickets to Amsterdam

Hi everybody,
I am trying to get 2 return tickets from Montreal March 24 to
Amsterdam,coming back on April 3.This is surprise trip for my
husband,group of his friends have a promotional concert,it would be a
total surprise for him and them as well.Now to get better
perspective,we live in Ottawa,originally from Bosnia,we're trying to
get settled down,but are generally very lonely,this trip would do us so

much good,especially to Alex,he is very depressed.It's very hard to
make friends here
So,in order to bring his spirits up I thought about this trip.
But,I am operating with very limited funds,and the only way to get us

there would be with winning lottery,or get impossible deal on
tickets.The best I could find was around $1500 for both of us.It is out

of my limit...Now,what I can afford would be around $1100 tops.Any
leads?I 've heard about Consolidators,but how to find them?I found this

one site,Insider travel,but they ask for money upfront(that I don't
have..)
Thank you in advance.
Nina