Old March 9th, 2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Cruise merger will add new amenities

To Whom It May Concern:

We came across this information in the trades and thought it would be of
interest to this newsgroup as well. If this is somehow a repeat of an
earlier post, sorry we missed it. This can always be ignored or deleted.

The merger of Regent Hotels and Radisson Seven Seas Cruises in the next 18
months will involve upgraded suites and décor, as well as new amenities and
technology.

"Our acclaimed cruise line is evolving to a new higher level," said Jay
Witzel, president and CEO of Carlson Homes Worldwide and Carlson Cruises
Worldwide.

The new global Regent brand will encompass Regent Hotels and Radisson Seven
Seas Cruises, which will change its name to Regent Seven Seas Cruises
immediately.

Regent Hotels, with a growing portfolio of luxury properties worldwide, was
acquired by the Carlson Companies in 1997.

"Some things will not change," Mr Witzel said.

He said the cruise line will continue to operate the world's only
all-balcony suite with small and mid-sized ships that offer gourmet food.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker
SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-3850 or toll free at
(800) 724-6644 & (pagoo ID: 714.536.3850)
http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com