Old May 11th, 2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default For: Ray

"its_my_dime" (hold the .spam) :

I'm beginning to feel that your critics have a point.

They would if not for the fact I can filter out all of Ray's posts with a
single filter line in my OS. Whereas his so-called critics keep changing
thier names to by-pass filters. Post false usenet guide-lines. And sure use
some foul lanuage - none of which I have seen Ray do.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?