Old November 5th, 2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

In article , Dick G
wrote:

Yes, Ray, but Eve, the original poster appears to have posted from an ISP in
Poland, which would change all of the rules.

That is the e-mail address they show in their "From header" but it was
posted from Verizon Net. Just like your "From header" reads @nosuch.com
and you posted from Comcast you can't go by the From header. By the way
there is a nosuch.com domain so I hope you actually own that e-mail
address there. If not, and I doubt it, you should not use that address.
If you want to use a fake domain to munge your e-mail address use
@.invalid or @.example or @.localhost or @.test because no DNS activity
will take place and you won't accidently use someone elses e-mail
address and you won't also waste bandwith with DNS activity.

--
Charles