Old March 24th, 2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default bus fare in Bosnia ?

Somebody knows the fare between Bihac and Kozarac or Banja Luka and
Kozarac?
Can't be much, it's a poor place and they use "funny money" over there...

Unless it has changed recently, they link their money to the Euro and the
locals prefer to receive Euro coins in preference to their own, despite the
fact that they are worth the same.
But I agree, the cost is likley to be very small

I haven't done that one, but my experience of bus fares in Bosnia was
that they were not particularly cheap. Not as expensive (or as bad)
as Britain but not as cheap (or as good) as Turkey.

All those places are in the Serbian zone, aren't they? What currency
do they use there?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====