Old January 12th, 2013, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

In article , Gadget
World wrote:

I would not say you're senile. You just don't know how to read!

I said that Diamond+ members tell me that once they reach Diamond+, they
go for the cheapest cruise as they no longer get additional benefits for
their ranking.

I know how to read, your posts have always been whacko logic. You
having senility or dementia would be one explanation. The other would
be you are just plain nuts.

Diamond Plus members deciding to give up the Diamond Plus amenities
they accrued because there were no additional amenities after that
level would be idiots.

When picking any cruise an intelligent choice is based on the total
picture of itinerary, price, amenities etc.

--
Charles