Old March 30th, 2009, 08:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Default Review on Regatta transatlantic cruise March 9=23

I was on the Regatta's Caribbean Pearls which was the cruise right
before Rosaly's. I am also booked with Cal for the same cruise next year
along with the Transatlanic. Good review, Rosaly. I agree that Oceania
is tops. But for those who want ice skating, rock climbing, bowling and
water surfing, Oceania would be a disappointment. For those who want
upscale decor, excellent food and service, Oceania is the way to go.

~~DORIS~~

Island Princess 4/2/2009

Pacific Princess 9/2/2009

HAL Westerdam 12/6/2009