Old February 9th, 2011, 04:58 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Carmen1touristguide.za

Default Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

On Feb 8, 11:20*pm, Ken Blake wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:07:01 -0800 (PST), "Carmen1touristguide.za"

wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:57 pm, Ken Blake wrote:
On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:51:07 -0800 (PST),
I keep a list of companies that spam newsgroups. The purpose of that
list is to make sure that I *never* do business with any of them.

And the main reason I'm posting this reply is to recommend that all
the other participants in this newsgroup do the same as I do.

--
Ken Blake

Dear Ken

For your information: I am a Legal business and don't spam. I am
registered an have a sincere interest inteaching people about our
Beautiful wildlife in South Africa. It's a pity you are sooooooooooo
negative.

You have *no* idea what spam is! It has nothing to do with whether
your business is legal. It has to do with your trying to sell
something in a non-commercial newsgroup.

And not only are you trying to sell something, you are trying to sell
trips to Africa in a newsgroup dedicated to traveling in the US and
Canada. It was not only spam, it was off-topic spam, which is even
worse.

You certainly *do* spam. Your message was flagrant spam!

--
Ken Blake

You are so welcome to join us when South West Airlines comes on my
Safari in April and September.