Old December 12th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Martin Pergler

Default Trip to South Africa and Zimbabwe this past October: report and photos

This past October, I went on a 3 week trip to southern Africa. We
visited Kruger, the Klein Drakensberg, went caneoing down the Zambezi
River (Zimbabwe side), stayed at Musango camp on Lake Kariba, and
explored the Cape Town area for a few days.

The web and Usenet were very helpful in organizing the trip
(independent travel, not part of a tour group). In the spirit of
giving something back, I have posted photos and a few words on
logistics and arrangements at:

http://pergler.netfirms.com/africa

Hope this is helpful, and happy to answer questions

Martin Pergler