Old February 27th, 2010, 12:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Snowstorm

On 2/26/2010 6:07 PM, Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff, at least up your way they have the equipement and know how to
clear the roads. Here in my small town in South Jersey, they have no
clue and don't have the equipement needed for a 20 inch storm. At least
this storm wasn't bad, maybe 6 inches most.

My son is going to school at the University of Delaware and they don't
know how to handle the snow in that town (Newark), either. He said the
school was using construction equipment to clear the snow. And to think,
he figured he wouldn't have snow problems when he chose to go to UD
instead of a school in upstate New York!

Bill