Old April 16th, 2004, 02:27 AM

Default Hey, Corporate America! Show Taxpayers Some Appreciation!

In article ,
() wrote:

Hey, Corporate America! Show Taxpayers Some Appreciation!

lots snipped

Sent to
, and I would encourage others who feel
likewise to do the same:

Dear Nader campaign

Unfortunately, as I'm not an American citizen I won't be able to vote for
or against Nader. I do have some sympathies with your position on this
particular matter - but not with your people's decision to post it to
entirely irrelevant newsgroups, unrelated to politics and packed with
non-Americans, such as:
alt.personals.vegetarian,alt.penthouse.sex.fetish. panties,rec.travel.europ
e,comp.speech.research,alt.pets.parrots.african-grey,comp.periphs

Or is this your coded way of telling us President Nader will have the same
attitude toward the rest of the globe as his predecessor?

Good luck in the election

Barnaby Page
Harwich, Essex, England