Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 AM
Ken Ehrett

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:22:22 +0100, "nick"
wrote:

"Xomicron" wrote in messag

I was just wondering, is it really true that most Canadian's believe the
myth that people in the rest of the world will treat them better if they
know they are Canadian.

Don't Americans pretend to be Canadians while travelling to avoid being spat
at and abused?

Don't limey homo junk dealers cruise the net for young arab boys and
forget to use a throw away email address for replies? I know its
always safe to travel in your neighborhood since everyone there is too
busy spitting on and abusing you to notice me.