Old October 28th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Popsee

Default ? All-Inclusive in Cancun area for family with children

While we have no children, we been at Moon Palace three times now and would
certainly recommend it to families with children. We have also done
Aventura (for adults only) and would recommend it (for adults). There are
many activities lined up for children and adults and the entertainment suits
both quite well. I would not hesitate to return to Moon Palace, take
advantage of the shuttle service to go to Cancun, stop at the other Palace
Resorts downtown for lunch and a break from shopping before returning.

Need more, just ask. Have a funtastic trip.

Popsee
"Amy" wrote in message
m...
Can anyone recommend an All-Inclusive in Cancun for a family with young
children (7 & 4). There seems to be so many choices and just looking for
some input/experiences. We are leaning towards the Moon Palace Resort.

Thanks!