Old January 25th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Kris

Default Frustrations about the backpacker scene

Thought so already - it just sounded a little funny, like saying 'I
wanted to take a motorbike taxi in Phnom Penh but I couldn't find a
single one'.

Kris

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:16:46 +0100, "Michael Christoffersen"
wrote:

"Kris" wrote in message
.. .
no rooms available in BKK???

Kris

Hi,

No rooms available in the area of my designation and within my price bracket
I might have added.

Cheers
Michael Christoffersen

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:39:05 +0100, "Michael Christoffersen"
wrote:

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
Hallvard Tangeraas wrote:
In Thailand and Malaysia "hotel prices" aren't very high. Are there

even
places with dorms in Thailand?

Hi Miguel,

Yep, stayed at a dorm in both bkk and Hat Yai.
Not because I wanted to but there were no other rooms available.

cheers
Michael Christoffersen