Old December 1st, 2007, 08:18 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Curly Surmudgeon[_2_]

Default I've never seen a bible in any hotel room in Europe

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 04:18:58 +0000, brique wrote:

Brian wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:25:51 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

Do not even think that Roman Catholic is "Christian" in any way shape
or form.

Just because it is religious really is not authority to make it

Christian.

In fact it is anitchristian!

Did Christianity cease to exist for hundreds of years after Christ died?

Is this the same non-christian christianity which 'saved' western
civilisation... or was that in an alternate reality. which is how
crazymother****er posts seem to work, each existing in its own little
cocoon....

/s/cocoon/reality

Crazymother****ers live in alternate realities which overlap ours to a
great extent but contain some areas inaccessable to logical minds. We've
seen the examples here where crazymother****ers spout provably wrong
bull****. We call them on it, repeatedly. Then the crazymother****ers
repeat the same untruths again, and again, and again as if this is
going to convince anyone other than themselves.

Their bubble of space-time no doubt seems real to them, apparently, but
I'm at a complete loss as how to break them out of their madness.

If they were not so destructive to society as a whole I'd just let them
babble in tongues and go their guilt-ridden way however they wish to
modify _our_ reality into their madness.

We cannot let down our guard or the crazymother****ers take over. Witness
Bush...

-- Regards, Curly
https://thegreen.stanleylieber.com/