Old March 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joseph Coulter[_6_]

Default Direct booking with Princess

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 13:20:13 -0800 (PST), tathraman
wrote:

Is there any difference in price making a future booking while on
board than making it through the website? I'm a platinum member.

If you book on board, you get a on borad credit, a lower deposit
requirement and yes indeed you TA at hoome gets the sale. It is the
best deal at sea by far.

(well, if you are platinum, you will soon be elite and get free
laundry to go with the "free" internet those are the perks that I love
the best)
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com