Old April 29th, 2013, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Cheap, safe, accomodation

On Thursday, July 29, 2004 6:03:37 AM UTC+5:30, Helen wrote:
Can someone let me know the best way to find cheap, safe, accomodation in
the UK and Europe? We are a family of four, and are looking for self
catering type accomodation.
regards, Helen

Sovereign Inn Cowra offering queen, twin and family accommodation with security in best location, here you will get room with its own ensuite, air-conditioning, mini fridge and tea/coffee facilities. Digital TV’s with all stations and FREE wireless internet complete the picture.

Visit for more info: http://sovereigninns.com.au/