Old September 13th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Hunter1

Default "The Australian Irrigation Colonies"

Perhaps because WA and the NT support the rest of the
country economically one of those 2 states should get it??? 8]

(Don't mind me, quite drunk and feel like winding up the
Eastern State leeches who sent their WTO protestors over
here today, **** it was funny seeing me and one other mate
disrupting their fun over and over, wasn't hard with their
pitiful numbers though.... What a laugh! "Sorry sir!" after
an "accidental" slam, not to mention the rest. I'll give
them one thing, they weren't easily provoked the pathetic
little pussies, which was a shame, we never got to play....)

Daniel Bowen wrote:

In that case it is likely to be historically significant, and I would
suggest the State Library in one of the capital city(ies) you're visiting,
or the National Library of Australia if you're going to Canberra.