Old January 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

In article ,
wrote:

I was just curious if this banning is common? I've gotten along swell
without Cruise Critic for nearly all my life, and I'm sure we'll both
continue to get along fine without each other in the future. One just has to
wonder how objective the reviews are on CC and TripAdvisor, if some voices are censored.

Cruise Critic is heavily moderated and they are aggressive about
deleting pots and threads. Never heard of a lifetime ban. Have to
wonder what you said. I will look at those threads but i assume they
also deleted your posts.

--
Charles