Old June 26th, 2012, 04:22 PM posted to rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_4_]

Default How Long Did It Take This TSA Agent to Figure Out His Detector Wasn't Working?

In the last episode of , Sancho Panza
said:

On 6/25/2012 8:35 PM, DevilsPGD wrote:

Not only is there an indicator, but there's also an indicator everytime
anyone walks through.

Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.

The best part is that re-screening people is borderline useless since
someone who snuck something through can leave it inside the sterile area
and pick it up after the fact.

An extremely valid point that would go along with the possibility that
the failure was not necessarily "stupid."

How is this not stupid? Now admittedly I've never trained as a TSA
agent, but at least in every job I've ever worked on, step #1 is to turn
the equipment on (if it's not already)

--
The following was seen at a car dealership,
announcing new seat belt legislation:

"Belt your family. It's the law."