Old June 26th, 2012, 08:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine

Default How Long Did It Take This TSA Agent to Figure Out His Detector Wasn't Working?

In article ,
Binyamin Dissen wrote:
I wonder why the agent wasn't suspicious that no one set it off. There has got
to be some small percentile that get caught with a piece of metal.

The detectors have a light that changes color when people walk through
it, even if it doesn't beep. I wonder, ah, what he might have
ingested before reporting to work.

R's,
John
--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",