Old July 9th, 2007, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 04:58:33 -0700, Matthew L. Martin wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-08 18:54:04 -0400, George Graves said:

Had I been the judge, as I've said before, the man would have done time -
starting the minute his presidency was up.

There you go again! Have you NO decency, sir? More particularly, have
you NO concept of the difference between an impeachment trial in
Congress and a criminal trial in court?

He has also never heard of the constitutional protection from double
jeopardy. That doesn't surprise me.

Matthew

Would you like to explain how Clinton's perjury in any way ivolved double
jeopardy? This I gotta hear!