Old July 9th, 2007, 05:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Hatunen

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:35:47 -0400, sechumlib

On 2007-07-09 02:44:51 -0400, Sam Spade said:

What an ass. I have insurance and was there with a legitmate medical
issue. I had called my doctor's exchange first and the doctor on call
told me to go to the ER with my conition.

...whatever a "conition" might be.

Ah. You've raised the flag. I presume we are all free to peruse
your postings for misspellings and typos and bring them to your
attention.