Old December 17th, 2011, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default fleet standards

On 12/17/2011 4:49 AM, Cruise Crazy wrote:
"I'm going to miss that Diamond breakfast on Celebrity. Theirs is only a
Continental, not a full breakfast. "

anet when we were onthe Eclipse last February they not only had a very
nice continental breakfast but also served
Bloody Marys, Bellinis and Mimosas.

~~Doris~~ Who will be on the Costellation in April

Thanks, Doris. I don't care for alcohol in the morning. I'd rather have
a nice egg-white omelet with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and a big cup of
espresso. That's why I like RCI's Diamond breakfast better.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas